Sunday, July 28, 2013

Poem: I will marry you

Remember the glass house im talking about? The house inside the forest?
Buy and built me that house, then I will marry you.
Buy me a car, send me to driving school, allow me to drive and take you to everywhere I want
then I will marry you.
Promised me to attend all  festivals here in Philippines.
lets dance, sing and lost to every corner of the street 
then I will marry you.
Lets take a ride to a dolphin, dive with them deeper as much as we could
then I will marry you.
Lets take a flight to Europe, see the sunset in Santorini,
take my dream shot to the beautiful Eiffel tower and walk me around to the Rome City 
then I will marry you.
Im afraid of heights but lets take a jump 15000 ft above the ground and if we could do that
then I will marry you.
believe in the God i believed in, my God said strong faith can move mountains and if we're two we could make it through,
then I will marry you.
You know how to make me happy but if you could do it every minute
then I will marry you.
If this is too much too ask for, then just love me till i die
and I will marry you..
Dont ask me to love you, because I already do,
that's why I will marry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment